2. Other Applicable Terms
- our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the terms upon which you can post material to our site or avail of interactive services;
- in addition, if you register as Talent or a Company there are additional terms and conditions relating to our services, (“Terms and Conditions for Services”) with which you must comply.
3. Information about Us
- www.aptuspay.io is a site operated by Aptus Merchant Services, Inc. (“we” or “us”). We are a company incorporated in Utah, USA having its registered office at 3995 South Oliver Drive Holladay, UT 84124.
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
5. Changes to our Site
- We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing our Site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
7. Your Services Account and Password
- To use our services you must register on our site. You must create a password as part of our security procedures; you must treat this password as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status and that of any identified contributors, as the authors of content on our site, must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
9. No Reliance on Information
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
10. Limitation of our Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: a. use of, or inability to use, our site; or b. use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsements by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different or additional limitations and exclusions of liability may apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of services to you, which are set out in our Terms and Conditions for Services.
10. Uploading Content to our Site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to make contact with or communicate with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
13. Linking to our Site
- You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than your payment links.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of the content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Third-Party Links and Resources in our Site
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Payment processing services for users on Aptus Pay are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a user on Aptus Pay, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Aptus Pay enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Aptus Pay with accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Aptus Pay to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
15. Applicable Law
16. Contact Us
- To contact us please email email@example.com.